Thursday, April 14, 2011

Scales

Alright...so I signed up my husband for this and thought he would do it but he hasn't even weighed himself or done anything so I guess he never started and can't track anything since he won't cooperate. I just took Sexy Beast off since I added him. Men!

Anway, we found out our bathroom scale was wrong by like 10 - 25 lbs or so for me and like 15 - 35 for him but it changes every time we step on it. So I'm not sure what to do now since I don't know my starting weight or tracking.

If you guys do this again, let me know and we'll start fresh with a new scale that doesn't lie to us. Otherwise I could keep trying on the old scale. Yesterday it said I was  145 but I haven't changed a jean size or anything. I could win, but I don't think it is right or fair. Sorry guys!

NewSkinnyMe(Caralee and Jon)

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. We have a numbered scale, and recently we got a digital one, so that I could track ounces. But they give us two different weights. The numbered one says I am 5-8 lbs lighter than the digital one. So right now I am staying on the numbered scale, just to make myself feel better!! :)

    ReplyDelete